…even though really never left!
As you may know, Genuity Networks was sold in 2020 and became Genuity Technology Group. Genuity’s former ownership team went on to focus on transforming Peregrine Networks into a new reimagined Service Provider steadfastly determined to give NH and ME a better choice.
Peregrine previously acquired the Spectra Access business and has invested in new data centers, Unified Communications and SD WAN platforms, and a new fiber and enterprise Fixed 5G network.
We Enjoyed Working With You Before
And hope you feel the same way..
Founded and headquartered in New Hampshire, we are the same team that has been supporting you directly or indirectly since 2004.
We are excited to announce that effective May 31st, 2022, Peregrine Networks has completed the acquisition of on-net NH and ME customers from Genuity.
Genuity will continue to be a valued Peregrine partner in other markets.
You are now officially part of Peregrine Networks family… even though from a technology & infrastructure point of view you never left!
Welcome Home! We are glad to have you back!
What does this mean for you?
Not much really, it’s mostly just a name change.
- Billing – To insure that your payment is properly posted to your account it is IMPORTANT that you make your payment in the Peregrine customer portal or send your payment to:
PO BOX 119,
Barrington, NH 03825
Checks Payable to: Peregrine Networks
- Customer Portal – We strongly encourage you to use our Portal. It has a lot a great features including:
- Making payments online and autopay
- Invoice and payment history.
- Creating and managing support tickets.
Contact for everything:
- Online: https://www.peregrinenetworks.net/contact-us/
- Phone: 603-296-0760
- Portal: https://portal.peregrinenetworks.net (You will need to create an account)
Do I still contact Genuity for anything? If you have any questions please contact Peregrine Networks.