Managed Routing/Firewall Services
Peregrine Networks’s Basic Routing service connects work group LANs to Spectra’s WaveTouch services providing your network with a transparent, direct access to the Internet. Peregrine Networks’s Technicians handle all configuration, installation and remote monitoring of the router.
Peregrine Networks’s Basic Routing service also provides optional Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) which automatically assigns IP addressing to devices on your network without the need to reconfigure internal computers thus eliminating internal management of IP addresses and configuration.
Our stateful packet inspection firewall services keeps track of the state of network connections (such as TCP streams, UDP communication) traveling across it. The firewall is programmed by Peregrine Networks security engineers to distinguish legitimate packets from potential threats for all internet connections. Only packets matching a known active connection will be allowed by the firewall; others will be rejected.
Managed e-Mail Services
Need e-mail? For your home or for your business website or web application, Peregrine Networks can handle all of your Internet needs.
- Standard POP3 e-Mail Account
- 1/2 Gigabyte storage (Per e-mail account)
- Supports web based logins and SPAM detection
- Secure SMTP support allow customers to send email anywhere in the world
- Includes Spamming Identification.
- Optional SPAM and/or Virus detection before email is delivered to your server.
- Provides relay service with 7 day cache.
e-Mail Hosting and e-Mail Relay services automatically come with dependable real time anti-spam protection for Internet networks to protect your email inbox from Internet’s Spammers, Spam Gangs and Spam Services.
- 25 MB storage and 5 gig of monthly transfer
- Optional Real time web reports (so that you can see who is using your site)
DNS (Domain Name) Registration & Hosting
Domain Registration with an accredited Internet registrar. Hosting maintained on primary and secondary servers.